Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Day 28 - The final stretch

Day 28:

Awoke after a wonderful wedding weekend full of splurges at 232.5.  I had my Ionix supreme and water.  I ate 1/2 an IsaLean bar for breakfast with my natural accelerator and due to the cold and rain...or all the splurgy foods, I was sluggish!!!

I finally made myself get up and go for a run! And man did I need it!

I felt much better after my run!  A girlfriend called me and asked if I wanted to do lunch so I did....I haven't really done the eat lunch and not supper thing, but I figured it was worth a shot.

For lunch I enjoyed and amazing Greek Salad (cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, greek dressing, feta cheese and gyro meat) from George's Pizza.  AMAZING!!!
I ate everything except the pita.
In the afternoon I drank water and had my 2nd natural accelerator.  I continued to do my work throughout the afternoon and drink water.

For supper, I had planned to enjoy a shake, however I made a special dessert for the family and so I had that and water for supper.

Angel Food cake, fat free cool whip and strawberries...actually lower calorie than a shake, but more fat!

Later in the evening I enjoyed some herbal tea and had 2 Isaflush before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment