Friday, April 18, 2014

Day 16 : A Day in the Kitchen

Day 16 I awoke at the same weight....okay now I am pretty sure I have hit a plateau, however I feel really good and am going to see what this week's cleanse brings me.

For people who know me... I LOVE TO COOK!  And today was a Kitchen day :)

I started my day with a serving of cleanse for life.   Then my warm Ionix Supreme and some water to start the day.

I took a quick trip to the local store to buy some ingredients I needed and when I returned home, I made a 1/2 vanilla, 1/2 chocolate strawberry shake and took my natural accelerator.



At around 10:30 am I started cooking.  First White Bean Chicken Chili that would be for supper.  Once I got that in the crock pot and ready I cleaned the kitchen and dishes.  Drank some water.  Then to start the big project.....macaroons.  This was my first attempt.  I got a lot of exercise by running around town looking for a flour sifter....why on earth aren't these anywhere to be found!!!

I drank water and slowly prepared my macaroons.  All in all, it worked.  Not perfect, but not a failure.  I did eat one when they were finished before I boxed some up for a friend's birthday.



For lunch I ate a KIND bar just to try it and as I am looking for everyday alternatives for Isagenix items if I ever decide to only buy certain products.  I drank more water and had my 2nd natural accelerator as I was buzzing about the kitchen.

I then got a wild idea to attempt my first artisan bread.  Again, not great but not a total loss.  I will be trying both recipes again next week :)

For supper I had a bowl of white bean chicken chili with a small piece of artisan bread and a macaroon for dessert.  I then went to a very intense roller derby practice.  All in all, it felt like a good day.




No comments:

Post a Comment