Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 5 - My first weekend day

Well I was a little worried about today.  Weekends mean I am with my family more and also that I have a lot more going on.   Regardless, I got up this morning and went by my routine....and POW!  237 lbs. - down 1.5 lbs from yesterday and making it a total of 8 lbs lost so far.  I did have a slight headache from my one adult beverage, but other than that felt really good!

I enjoyed my hot Ionix Supreme and then made breakfast with my daughter.  
She enjoyed scrambled eggs and some strawberries while I had my fresh strawberry shake.

Today I participated in the 2014 Brookings Polar Plunge to raise money for South Dakota Special Olympics.  I packed a FiberSnack!, a few bottles of water, my natural accelerator, an e+ shot and a protein bar for lunch.  I wanted to be prepared.

I enjoyed an herbal tea at 10am. Then enjoyed my FiberSnack! and water at about 11:30am.  Because I was so busy, I didn't keep to my normal schedule, but I wasn't feeling hungry either.

My roller derby teammates and I took the plunge at about 12:20 pm 


I then had a Pampered Chef gathering that I attended at 1:30-3pm.  I took my natural accelerator and water before going, but didn't eat my protein bar for lunch  nor have an afternoon snack as food was served at the gathering.  I had 1 very small slice of the sample pizza and a small amount of the strawberry cheesecake. I also had one small glass of sangria :)  I made sure to watch my calories and not go over my shake calorie amount.

For supper I made a garlic chicken breast 
and enjoyed some corn chips with Mock Guacamole (guacamole made with peas)


After supper we took a nice family walk and I got another herbal tea, as I have said before the warm liquid helps me feel full longer.


Tonight I will enjoy some more herbal tea and take my IsaFlush before bed.....tomorrow another crazy day!  See what I do to eat at a POTLUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment