Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 17: Cleanse Day 3

I awoke on Day 17, again at 234.  I had determination to make the most of this cleanse day.  I had a lot of energy and though the morning started a little slow, it was a great day!

I started with my first Cleanse for Life drink and a natural accelerator.  I then helped get my daughter ready for daycare and dropped her off and then my husband at work.  When I returned home, I enjoyed my Ionix Supreme and some more water.   I also had a IsaDelight chocolate.


I was about to hop in the shower and get ready for the day when I suddenly had the uncontrollable feeling that I wanted to go running......I DON"T RUN!  I tried 2 years ago and pulled my MCL and wear knee braces in all sporting activities now.  But the desire and energy was there....so I suited up and went.  I ended up briskly walking for 15 minutes and then alternating running/walking every other block on the way home.  Over all I went 2 miles, running 1 mile of it!  And my pace was spectacular in comparison to old running times!  I FELT FANTASTIC!!!



I enjoyed a 2nd cleanse for life some more water and hopped in the shower.

In my mind I wanted to get into the 220's and was willing to push for it today and going forward.  I did some sit ups, squats, pushups.   And continued to stay busy throughout the day.  WATER, WATER, WATER!

I went to my daughter's Easter egg hunt at daycare and after that we went to the store to get ingredients for breakfast the next day and then hit the park for 20 minutes before going to pick up my husband.

I had my afternoon snacks and natural accelerator.  And around supper enjoyed my hot  Ionix Supreme, another Isadelight chocolate and water.

I felt really good.   I started to feel hungry toward the end of the day and enjoyed some herbal tea and my IsaFlush before bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment