Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Day 24: Last full cleanse day of the first 30 day cycle

Day 24:

So I awoke today at 233...going in the right direction :)  Still disappointing that I was 231 after my last cleanse day and I had really hoped to be in the 220's by now.

I checked my blood work results this morning and it seems everything is okay :)  The Isagenix nutrients have made a difference in my Vitamin intake and that is great!

I enjoyed a dose of Cleanse for life this morning right away with my natural accelerator.   After about an hour, I enjoyed my Ionix Supreme.

I went for a nice run again :)  and returned home for another dose of cleanse for life.

For lunch I enjoyed an IsaDelight chocolate and more water, along with my natural accelerator.

In the afternoon I went window shopping and tried on a few dresses...I still can't believe I fit into a size 16!



I enjoyed another serving of Cleanse for Life in the afternoon and then packed an IsaDelight Chocolate, 2 SNACKS! and another serving of Cleanse for life for a car trip.  I had 5 bottles of water also packed.  I found it was easier to not be hungry when I was driving :)

I did enjoy all the items I packed.  Upon returning home I had my herbal tea and 2 Isaflush before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment