Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 9: fighting cravings and Day 10: Cleanse Day #2

Day 9:  I got up and on that scale....237...now we are going the right direction again.  1.5 lbs lost from yesterday and a total of 8 lbs. lost so far on the Isagenix 30 day cleanse and fat burning system.

I can say, that today things felt smooth.  I had energy again.  I was up and showered and out the door to work from the local coffee shop before 8am :)  The program is becoming more routine.  I even packed all the items I needed for the day, just in case I ended up gone right up until supper. (4- 16oz bottles of purified water, 2- natural accelerator tablets, 1 - IsaDelight chocolate, 1 package of Want more energy and 2 baggies of shake mix - 2 scoops in each)

I enjoyed my Ionix Supreme before my shower and then drank 2 cups of water while I was getting dressed and doing my hair.

At the coffee shop I enjoyed an herbal tea.  At 9am I took my natural accelerator and shook up a shake!

I drank lots of water, enjoyed an IsaDelight around 11:30 and then my lunch shake at 12:30.  I went on a nice power walk with a girlfriend from 1-1:45 ish and then we hit the local pub.  Spring Fever was on us!  I enjoyed one small house made shandy (lemonade and cream ale)...and forwent an afternoon snack.

At 3pm I had another natural accelerator and more water.....I can't get enough water some days!  It is a good addiction to have, as long as you are staying in your healthy ounces in intake a day.

For supper I made Turkey and Black bean taco stuffed bell peppers.   
Delicious and everything on this plate was under 500 calories!

It was a skate night, so I went to roller derby practice and skated hard!!!  I actually burned more calories than I intook today.  I drank more water and had my herbal tea and 2 IsaFlush before bed.


Day 10: 2nd Cleanse Day

I can say, looking back, that Cleanse day 2 was easier than Cleanse day 1.  Just as week 2 in general has been easier than week 1 :)

In my morning routine, I was only down half a pound - I blame this on the one beer I had :(  But I was 236.5, that is down 8.5 lbs total and only a 1/2 lbs away from the April 2014 goal I gave myself in January :)

I started the day with my Cleanse for Life and a natural accelerator.

I find Cleanse days to be exhausting.....so I went back to bed for a few hours.  When I awoke I enjoyed my Ionix Supreme, cold and another bottle of water (2 cups)   I again went back to bed.   Finally at 11 am I got the call from my cleanse day partner, Risty, that she was coming to town to spend some time with me.  I got up, had my 2nd cleanse of the day and got ready to take on the world.

Risty and I enjoyed our early afternoon snacks together: 2 Snacks!, our natural accelerator and 2 cups of water.  Then we went for a short walk with her kids.

When we returned from the walk we had our 3rd cleanse for the day before she had to head home.  It is so much nicer to have a partner in the journey!!

When my family sat down for supper, I had my early evening snack: 1 IsaDelight chocolate, 1 Ionix Supreme (hot) and 2 cups of water.

Around 7pm I had my 4th and final cleanse of the day.  And then my herbal tea and 2 IsaFlush before bed.

I did get hungry toward the end of the day, but it doesn't help that my family is eating in front of me.  I also sleep less well on cleanse nights, as I will awake to use the restroom around 2am and then can't sleep because I feel hungry....but I pushed through to see Day 11 results.

No comments:

Post a Comment