Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Day 14 - How much did I over indulge on the weekend?

On day 14 I awoke a little anxious about the scale, I have worked hard to reach my first goal and I don't want to go backwards.   I was pleased to see that the scale said EXACTLY the same number when I stepped on it!!!  YAY, I could live with that :)

I started my day by taking a dose of daily cleanse.  I wanted to get ready for the new week and feel fresh and not groggy from all the food.   I then enjoyed my Ionix warm ( my favorite) and some water around 9 am.   I had my first shake of the day around 10:30 am, making a 1/2 chocolate, 1/2 vanilla shake with almonds. And also took my natural accelerator.





I continued to drink water all day and run my errands around town.  I prepared my menu for the week and was excited to get started cooking!  I love cooking and really look forward to my evening meals....they are quality meals!!

I enjoyed my lunch shake around 2pm and made a chocolate strawberry shake using frozen strawberries.  Because the strawberries were frozen the shake became really thick like a Wendy's frosty....oh, but so much better and better for you! I also had another natural accelerator.

I did a little bit of walking, mostly while getting groceries as it has become cold here again.   I am a Pampered Chef consultant and also blog recipes that I make.  I am happy to use this lifestyle transition as a way to really look into the recipes I am making for healthy options.

While cooking, I enjoyed a nice dandelion and rosemary herbal tea.  For supper I made a buffalo chicken ring that was fabulous.  It serves 6, but one serving is within the 400-600 calories.  For supper I enjoyed 1 serving and 2 halves of deviled eggs.


Again, more water and my Isaflush and herbal tea before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment