Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 23: An odd mix of defeat and success

Day 23:

I awoke today at 234.5  ....bloody freakin hell!!!  This is what a beer will do to my body....I despise the notion that I can't enjoy one thing I truly love without this happening!!!  I was feeling defeated for sure.

I had a Dr. appt today and had to have some blood drawn, so I chose to fast for the morning.  I had 1 daily cleanse and lots of water.   I then went for my day 3 run from Couch to 5k.   I was so mad, I just wanted to get out there and do something.

I enjoyed another Cleanse later in the morning after my appointment and then packed a few snack and water for a quick trip to Sioux Falls to run some errands.  I had a friend ride with me who was very much against "shake" diets and we talked a bit about it.   I enjoyed an IsaDelight chocolate just after noon and continued on our way.

While in Sioux Falls we stopped in Lane Bryant, she wanted to see if there was anything she like on the 60% off sale.  I found a few things as well and tried them on, I was being daring.  I had just gotten rid of all my dress slacks that were 20/22 as they were too big.  I tried on an 18...fit, but seemed slightly big???  I slowly reached for a 16 and told my friend that I just wanted to gauge where I was and how far I had left to go.

~See I have only really discussed my weight goals....but in my mind that weight would put me back in a 14/16...a size I remember feeling good about myself at.

I slipped on the 16s and they hugged and moved with my curves like they were made for me exclusively!!  I actually shed a small tear of joy!!  I feel so far from my ultimate goal, just here I am already able to wear some pants so much closer to my end game :)

Yep, I bought them!!

After finishing our errands, my friend asked very nicely if she could go to Taco Bell, because she loves it and doesn't get it often.  I used to love it too, so I said yes.  I enjoyed a chicken fresca softshell (140 calories)....fresca means no dairy products on the taco, ie; sour cream or shredded cheese.  It was good and I definitely felt like I was cheating big time especially after my not happy scale time this morning.

I continued to drink water and had my natural accelerator on time.  Later in the evening I had some ham and peas with a small bun and a dab of butter.  (under 400 calories) and then off to a hard roller derby practice that left my calories way below.

I had water, a daily cleanse dose and 2 isaflush before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment