Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 22: The beginning of week 4 and into the end of my first 30 days

Day 22:  I awoke at 232.5...UGH!

I enjoyed my Ionix and water.  Then later a chocolate and banana shake with my natural accelerator.



I went for a morning jog...making my fasted mile to date according to my Nike running app :)  NICE!  That was a good feeling.  I did my HIIT and then ran a  few errands.

I did some Pampered Chef work and then had a chocolate and blackberry shake for lunch with some more water.

I am looking at my goals....My goal at the beginning of 2014 was to hit 235 by our friend's wedding on April 26th (this Saturday)....and I have made and passed that goal !  I feel like I have more energy and drive.  I still really want to hit 225 by the end of month 1 and am already planning my plan of attack for month two.  The body can only be tricked for so long and to keep the metabolism on edge, you have to change it up...so next month I am considering 2 day cleanses or just cleansing 2 days a week....we will see how it goes.

I had more water and a natural accelerator around 3pm and then started prepping supper.  Tonight would be turkey quinoa meatballs, with pesto hummus and marinara sauce on wheat wraps :)

2 wraps under 500 calories


After an amazing dinner, I couldn't seem to talk my husband into going for a walk with me and I guess I was a little sulky.  I had to run a quick errand for a friend and while I was out stopped by the local brew house to try their latest beer.....they make limited amounts and sometimes only 1 batch of something and because I love craft brews I just couldn't help myself.

Sanderson Gardens Strawberry Wheat Ale 2014


I came home and enjoyed water, herbal tea and my IsaFlush before bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment