Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Days 18, 19, 20 - Easter Weekend

Day 18:

I awoke on day 18 and ran to the scale!  I was 231!!  My new low....in fact, I can't remember the last time I was in this weight range.  I was on cloud 9 and told my partner in weight loss that I was working to hit 20 lbs lost in my first 30 days! 

My daughter and I enjoying Good Friday morning shakes :)
 I enjoyed my ionix and water right away and then started preparing a meal for our house guests.  My daughter and I enjoyed shakes for breakfast while I made baked egg cups for my husband and his 2 best friends.

Everyone in my home is eating healthier!
I was a bit sore from my run the previous day and decided not to run again this day due to having roller derby practice in the evening.

I spent the day planning meals for the next week and figuring out how I was going to reach 225 by the end of the month :)  I went for a nice walk to think about it.  My friend came over and we made a second batch of macaroons...of course I did eat one to make sure they were good before taking them to my derby teammates.



I enjoyed an afternoon shake and my natural accelerator and water.

For supper I enjoyed some BBQ chicken sandwiches and a nice summer pesto salad.  Because I only get to "chew" one meal a day, I have made them high quality and very tasty! I blog about some of  the recipes and techniques at www.cookingwithcakes.blogspot.com



I enjoyed a nice evening at home with my family watching Frozen for the 100th time :)   Then it was time for roller derby practice.  I enjoyed a great practice and went out and had one bacardi limon with soda water before heading home. Once home I had some herbal tea, water and isaflush before bed.

Day 19:

Today I was up a lb. to 232.  Not terribly discouraged, Risty keeps telling me it is lean muscle :)  OKAY - eye rolling exaggerated!

I had my morning Ionix and water.  Then made a quick shake, took my natural accelerator and was out the door to make a trip to Sioux Falls.  I enjoyed a morning snack of a IsaDelight Chocolate and drank plenty of water.




We returned from Sioux Falls just before lunch and I enjoyed another shake and some water for lunch.

I decided once again...though my legs were sore to take a jog.  I started my couch to 5k program up and did the Day 1 routine :)  It wasn't to bad.

I enjoyed some afternoon snacks, as I was hungry from the workout.  My daughter really wanted pizza for supper, so I caved and got a Large pizza, figuring it would be great for she and my husband to have for lunch the next day as well...and I splurged to have 1/2 a slice of Pizza Hut thin crust sausage pizza.

Later in the evening my husband and I enjoyed a meal of ceasar salad and salmon fillets :)




Again, I had herbal tea, water and IsaFlush before bed.

Day 20:  Happy Easter

On Day 20 I was back to 231 :)  Great!

The day isn't started without my Ionix Supreme and some water.   I then baked some whole wheat hot cross buns to Easter dinner with my daughter.  Once those were in the oven, I enjoyed my morning shake.

Chocolate and Blackberry shake!

 I then prepped some ham and got it going in the slow cooker for the day.  We spent time at the park in the afternoon :) For lunch, I again splurged and had 1/2 a shake and 1/2 a slice of pizza....oh how I love pizza!  Due to this, my husband I and talked about trying to make cauliflower crust pizza in the future...I am excited to try this!

I didn't have any other snacks this day, but continued to drink water and take my natural accelerators on time.

For supper we had smoked ham, potatoes, gravy, green beans and hot cross buns.  I ate mostly ham and green beans.

Later that evening, I went and enjoyed a great roller derby practice.

Herbal tea, water and Isaflush before bed!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment