Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 15 - Starting week 3

Today marks the start of week 3!

I awoke at 234 and hope to keep going down.  I am a little worried about hitting a plateau and how I can handle that on this program.

I enjoyed my warm Ionix Supreme with 2 cups of water.  And then for breakfast, as chocolate, strawberry and almond shake with my natural accelerator.


As I was working from the computer this morning, I looked down and was a little shocked at how good I thought I looked.  I used to see my breasts, my stomach and my fat thighs, but today I saw breasts and slimming thighs :)

View from the top!
I didn't have a snack, but for lunch made an Orange Dreamcicle shake (vanilla shake mix and 1 serving of Want more energy).  This was amazing!  I went for a walk for over an hour and just enjoyed the day.  When I returned home, I had 2 cups of water and 1 serving of Want more energy.

For supper I enjoyed an amazing meal of Flax seed and Blue corn tortillas, with homemade hummus, greek seasoned turkey, spinach, feta and avocado!  I was in heaven and my husband loved it!

2 wraps was under 600 calories
I drank water all night, 1 cup of dandelion tea, 1 cup of my herbal tea and 2 Isaflush before bed.  I also went to bed a little early :)

No comments:

Post a Comment