Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day 8 - Starting Week 2

Day 8:  I started week 2 at 238.5 - a total of 6.5 lbs. lost so far.  I didn't eat well on day 7 and that was the result.  I also noticed that day 8 had be very tired and lethargic....not sure if this was from eating and drinking a beer on day 7, but in my mind it is.

I started the day with my Ionix and 2 cups of water.

Then at about 8:30am, I had my Natural accelerator and my blueberry shake.  I then went back to bed.

I slept until almost noon. I got up and had some water and 2 Snacks! I had a second shake ( just plain) and some water around 1:30-2pm.  I read a book....had my 2nd Natural accelerator and more water.  I drank water all day long, I was craving it!

For supper I enjoyed a nice chicken breast with left over cauliflower mash, some mock guacamole and a few chips.

We went for a walk after supper and I was feeling energized again.  I enjoyed some herbal tea and 2 IsaFlush before bed.

I am ready to kick week 2 out with more success!


No comments:

Post a Comment