Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Days 25, 26, 27 - Wedding Weekend

Day 25 - Friday

I awoke back at 231!  YAY :)

I knew I had a hard few days in front of me with a big traveling/wedding weekend.  I started the day with my Ionix Supreme and water.  And later enjoyed a chocolate shake and natural accelerator.

My sons and I went 3 miles...I jogged/walked and they rode bikes!!  It was fun.


I had an IsaLean Shake for lunch and prepared all our packing needs for the day as we needed to be on the road at a certain time.  Along with all our clothes and toiletries, I had a bag of Isagenix.

I drank water and had an IsaDelight chocolate on the road.

We then arrived to the wedding rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner.  For dinner I had the raspberry pecan glazed chicken breast with green beans and a side salad.  I gave my son my dinner roll and ate 1/3 of his turtle cheesecake with a small glass of red wine.  SPLURGE!!!

Later that evening I drank a Coors Light with my sister in law and then had a ton of water and 2 isaflush before bed.

Day 26 - Wedding Day!

I didn't get to weigh myself and maybe that was a good thing :)  I had my Ionix Supreme and water.

I enjoyed a great Orange Creamsicle shake for breakfast (French vanilla shake, 1/2 packet of want more energy and 6 almonds) and my natural accelerator.

My sister in law has an amazing blender!!!
I packed a few snacks and an IsaLean bar for lunch and off I went.  My husband and daughter were in the wedding and had to be there early.  My boys stayed with my sister in law and came to the wedding with her.

My daughter and I enjoyed the company of the bridesmaids in the morning where I was treated to a Mimosa....oh crud :)

My daughter had breakfast pizza and snacks in the morning and then got her hair done.  I drank lots of water and just tried to keep up with her all day.

At lunch I made her a small ham and cheese sandwich with some chips (provided by the bride) and I enjoyed my IsaLean bar and water.  I did have a small chunk of cheese too. I had my 2nd natural accelerator in the afternoon.

Once the ceremony was over, there was a 2 hour gap until the reception.  I took the kids for ice cream and then a car ride (hoping my daughter would nap) and then we hiked to a Missouri River Lookout point in Nebraska :)  Exercise!!!

When we returned to the reception, we all shared some chips and salsa.  My sister in law brought me a Bacardi Limon with soda water and we relaxed.  For dinner we had pasta salad, pulled pork BBQ sandwiches, some cheesy potatos and salad.   I tried to keep my intake in check and actually didn't even eat a cupcake....that is ridiculous!!!  I love cupcakes!

All in all we had a great time.  I danced with the kids for an hour or so before our daughter hit the end of her patience for the day and we made the 2 hour car ride home.

Our family after the wedding

Day 27 -

I awoke scared to get on the scale......232, well hey that wasn't too bad!

I enjoyed my Ionix in the morning (hot like tea) and some water.  Later I made a shake and had my natural accelerator as my children ate oatmeal.

For lunch we splurged as a family...ordering from Pizza Hut :)

I had 2 slices of thin crust Meat Lovers Pizza and water.....oh god I love pizza!

It was cold and rainy so we didn't get any exercise in really.  We had to make a drive in the evening and I packed some SNACKS! and an IsaDelight Chocolate.  However I splurged again on a few buffalo chicken wings...ugh.. I need to stop this!!

I drank tons of water and had my tea and isaflush before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment