Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 21 - the end of week 3

Day 21:

I awoke at 233 and was in shock!  I have been working out vigorously and my calories have been negative in my calorie counter.  I mean, I realize I had a holiday meal and had a small amount of alcohol, but honestly...I was a tad frustrated.

I had my Ionix and water.  Later a shake, natural accelerator and water.  I started some High Intensity Interval Training with my derby teammates and made sure to get that done for the day. 

In the after noon, I enjoyed an IsaLean Bar 
as I had a friend over and we were working on another batch of macaroons :)

Chocolate Decadence IsaLean bar

3rd batch was a success!  We all tried one before bagging them up!

I drank lots of water and prepped for our supper meal (Baked ham, broccoli and pepper spring rolls).  In the afternoon I started my period...and then the weight gain and all made sense :)  I guess that is what I get for bloating.


Supper was amazing and was under 500 calories for 4 rolls.

We went on a family walk in the evening and had some park playing time.

I enjoyed water, herbal tea and Isaflush before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment