Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 29 - almost done with 30 and feeling fine!

Day 29:

Awoke at 232 today....so close to 230 and yet so far.

I actually hit the scale and went back to bed for awhile.  At 9 am I awoke and drank 8 oz of water and then 1 serving of Ionix Supreme.

I showered and got ready to go and then had 1/2 of an Oatmeal IsaLean Bar, with 2 cups water and a natural accelorator.

I ran errands and did some work from home.

At 1:30 pm I had a strawberry shortcake shake ( French Vanilla Isalean shake, strawberries and 1/4 of shredded angel food cake )  .....yummy!!!!


I have to say that I feel pretty fabulous and my skin is glowing!! 

I continued to drink water all day and preparing to pick up my best mate from the airport in Sioux Falls.

Water and natural accelerator in the afternoon and preparing a Mediterranean chicken salad for supper...and catching up on blogging was my afternoon.

I ran some errands in Sioux Falls before I arrived to the airport.  By random chance, I decided to try on some jeans in Lane Bryant to see if the size 16 fit ( as I thought the stretchier dress slacks may have been a fluke)...but they fit :) I just wasn't willing to spend $70 on them.  So just before I left the mall I stopped in Macy's...not sure why.  But they had some size16 jeans on clearance.  I tried them on (no curvy fit or anything special) and they fit!!  In an ecstatic fit of joy I bought them and a new size XL dress shirt :)

I picked up my best mate from the airport just before 10pm.  We got back to my place just after 11pm and decided to go out for  MIDNIGHT MARGARITAS to celebrate his arrival.  I changed into my new clothes and away we went!







No comments:

Post a Comment