Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Month 2 - week 1

I began Month 2 on Saturday May 3rd, though I didn't start as strict as I would have liked.  I had a few roller derby events to attend and a Pampered Chef show, so I didn't stick to my schedule and meal plan as usual.

After the weekend passed, and I was back up to 232, I decided to attempt my first 2 day cleanse.  The first day wasn't as difficult as I had thought.  I was busy and the day seemed to pass easily.  I didn't feel anxious, hangry or any of those other "hungry and temperamental"  feelings that I had experienced in the past.  I was very nervous about day two however.  Again, I felt some hunger during day 2, but nothing that was terrible.  I was very tired by the end of day two and allowed myself an early evening.

I awoke after my 2 day cleanse at 226.5....that was well worth it!

I have kept to a routine so far this week, I have been walking, bike riding and to roller derby practice, but I seem to be staying in the 227.5-226 range.  Maybe month 2 I will only lose during cleanse periods??  I am really hoping to get to 215 by June 5 (before I leave for my family vacation)

At the end of week 1 I was at 228...just couldn't seem to stay at 226 or lose...it was a struggle and I feel some PMS coming on....maybe I was "PMS" eating more than I thought and I hope week 2 goes better.

No comments:

Post a Comment